Canada Red/Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Lite Hoody Canada Goose Outlet Phone Number 2703M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Down hood with stretch binding around opening for enhanced warmth and fit
- Reflective tape on back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Stretch cuff binding with thumbloops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Packs into left exterior pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry.
FEATHER-LIGHT AND DURABLE
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance. Learn more about Feather-Light-10D
- Water Resistant
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Learn more about Tensile-Tech
- Water Resistant
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.