UK Navy Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets Cabri Hoody Canada Goose Jacket Outlet Sale 2208M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Packable into interior zipper pocket. When packed, it has a carrying loop that can be used with a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband for easy travel
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the back add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at inner elbows enhances fit and adds range of motion
- Rib-knit hem and cuffs with thumbhole construction enhance fit, lock in warmth and add on-off ease when layering
- Storm flap underneath front zipper keeps the elements out
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure that doubles as a pack pocket
No FurLearn More
675 Fill Power White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
FLEXIBLE & BREATHABLE
A double weave 3-layer fabric with multi-axis stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement. Learn more about Tensile-Knit
- 4-Way Stretch
WINDPROOF, WATER RESISTANT & ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT
This durable, ultra-lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% Nylon with a DWR finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.